How to get the most from Vince's service
One of my writing gurus is Professor John Cochrane at The University of Chicago (also a Hoover Institution Senior Fellow). His "Writing Tips for Ph.D. Students" contains good advice for any writer. Here are some highlights from his article:
- Use simple short words not big fancy words. “Use” not “utilize.” “Several” not “diverse”.
- Keep down the number of clauses in your sentences, and the number of things kept hanging.
- Every sentence should have a subject, verb and object. No sentences like “No sentences like this.”
Information is subject to change. Please verify all data with the schools.
- Initial Consultation: https://www.vinceprep.com/contact
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): https://www.vinceprep.com/services/FC/FAQ
- Best Practices: https://www.vinceprep.com/services/planner
- Commitments and Methods: https://www.vinceprep.com/services/planner/logistics
- Why We Use Google Docs: https://www.vinceprep.com/services/planner/docs
- Availability: https://www.vinceprep.com/services/availability