How to demonstrate your potential contributions to your target schools. How to answer How will you contribute to our MBA program?
Question behind the questions: Why should we admit you?
Five contribution situations
- Classroom discussions
- Study groups
- Industry clubs and conferences
- Social and cultural clubs and student activities
- Alumni activities
- What do they have
- What do they need
- Why YOU are the best person to provide it
- Confirm what they have now
- List what you know about each topic
- Talk to current students to confirm what they are doing now
- Test your hypothesis - pitch your idea to current club leaders
- Best tips for how to do that are here - How to contact club presidents to confirm your contributions
How to demonstrate your potential contributions to your target schools. How to answer questions like "How will you contribute to our MBA program?" What does that question ACTUALLY mean? What to say and what NOT to say. And HOW to say it.