MBA Written Application Essay Tips
- I have been a professional writing teacher since 1989
- As a published author and award winning essay writer, I understand how to convey convincing messages on paper
- My own admissions results demonstrate the power of my application strategies. When I applied to college, I was admitted to every school, including Harvard, Stanford, Brown, Princeton, Yale, and UC Berkeley (with a full scholarship)
- I continued that 100% success rate by being accepted by Harvard, Columbia, Northwestern and NYU when I applied for my education master's degree
- In addition, I leverage my artistic background as a professional musician and actor to help my clients tell stories that will capture and hold an audience's attention
- If you are willing to work hard, I might be able to help you find and express your individual voice and unique story to get noticed in a crowded field of highly competitive applicants
- Please complete this intake form if you would like to discuss the possibility of working together
- Please note that I have limited availability and cannot always guarantee an initial consultation
- What matters most to Stanford GSB MBA
- Harvard Business School HBS Application and Essay Questions
- MIT Sloan MBA Essay Tips
- Columbia Business School
- What do you hope to gain professionally from the Wharton MBA?
- How will you add value to the London Business School community?
- Kellogg Admissions Essays
- Chicago Booth MBA Admissions Essay Tips: questions behind the questions
- Why MBA? What are your goals?
- Should my goals essay be creative?
- Describe a situation where you failed
- How will you contribute?
- Is the MBA admissions Optional Essay truly optional?
- Save time! Outline your essays before writing a full draft
- Make a fresh start with each new MBA application
- How to edit and proofread your essays